Loewinsohn Flegle Deary L.L.P.
Carol E. Farquhar
A highly respected attorney, legal educator and speaker, Carol Farquhar is admitted to practice in Texas State Courts, the United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, the United States Courts of Appeals for the Second, Fifth, Seventh and Eleventh Circuits and the United States Supreme Court. Carol also served as a Faculty Member for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) Southern Deposition Program from May 2002 through May of 2007.
With more than 25 years of experience in the courtroom and in arbitration cases, Carol brings a wealth of experience to work on behalf of her clients.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Foundation, Sustaining Life Fellow
- College of the State Bar of Texas
Publications and Presentations:
Carol has also written and spoken on such key legal issues as:
- “Spoliation of Evidence—Duties, Defenses and Remedies,” July 2002
- “Evidence Tampering and Destruction,” May 2003
- “Tort Reform and Insurance Law—Exemplary Damages,” August 2003
- “Exemplary Damages, Including Changes After H.B.4—2003 Texas Legislature,” January 2004
- “Evidence Tampering and Destruction,” February 2004
- “Exemplary Damages,” April 2004
- “Exemplary Damages Update,” May 2006; January 2007, February 2007 and April 2007
Carol graduated with distinction from Indiana University in 1973 and received her J.D. from Southern Methodist University (Order of the Coif) in 1978.