Loewinsohn Flegle Deary L.L.P.
Tyler Simpson is a commercial trial lawyer with experience representing businesses and individuals in both state and federal courts across the nation. Tyler provides clients with top-notch legal counsel, bringing to each representation his competitiveness, tenacity, attention to detail, and ability to effectively advocate with his pen and at counsel’s table. Tyler has represented clients throughout Texas and the United States in a variety of complex legal matters involving contracts, partnerships, consumer law, employment law, professional liability, intellectual property, commercial construction, and oil and gas.Before joining Loewinsohn Flegle Deary in 2013, Tyler spent five years in the trial section of Baker Botts L.L.P. During law school, Tyler interned for the Honorable Irma C. Ramirez, Magistrate Judge of the United District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Recognized by Super Lawyers magazine as a “Texas Rising Star” in business litigation in 2015, 2014, and 2013
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- DAYL Foundation, Sustaining Life Fellow
- All Texas State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D. 2008, cum laude), Dean’s Scholar, Comment Editor for the International Law Review Association, Legal Research, Writing, & Advocacy Teaching Assistant
- Vanderbilt University (B.A. 2005, magna cum laude), Secretary and Executive Board Member of the Undergraduate Honor Council
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, 6-Day Trial Training Program in Denver, CO (2012)