Loewinsohn Flegle Deary L.L.P.
We are very proud
of our successes over the years. Our Featured Victories represent examples of the results we have obtained for clients in a broad range of disputes.
- Represented defendant in alleged wrongful termination, alleged whistleblower case. Take nothing defense verdict. No. 95-10963; Lary v. Dallas Area Rapid Transit, 191st District Court, Dallas County, Texas.
- Obtained temporary injunction enforcing a non-compete, and later settlement, for electrical contractor against former officer. No. 02-6338; Encompass Electrical Technologies of Texas, Inc. v. Gioldasis, et al., 193rd District Court, Dallas County, Texas.
- Obtained jury verdict and judgment for plaintiff for recovery of value of stock options, alleging fraud, negligence, and breach of contract. Judgment in excess of $1 million. No. 3-01CV0853-R; Applewhite v. Computer Associates, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division.
- Obtained judgment for plaintiff after bench trial for over $1.2 million based on breach of security agreement involving Mexico bonding institution. Defeated fraud counter-claims. No. 00-00907; E. W. Blanch Holdings, Inc. v. Arrioja; 191st District Court, Dallas County, Texas.
- Represented defendants in fiduciary duty and trade secret theft allegations in the electrical contracting industry. No. 05-06063-I; Nouveau Technology Services L.P. v. Morley-Moss Inc., Morley Moss IT Division LLC, Tommy Chandler, Mike Oltean, William Morley and Gerald Paine; 162nd District Court, Dallas County, Texas.
- Represented physician in action to enforce non-compete provision. Defeated temporary restraining order requested by former employer.
- Represented former employee against allegations of breach of non-compete agreement and breach of contract. Settled. No. 3:01-CV-1333-P; Evans Consoles, Inc. v. Hoffman Video Sys.; United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division.
- Co-counsel for defendants in trade secret action involving international engineering firm. Settled after temporary injunction hearing. Claims included alleged theft of trade secrets, fiduciary duty breach, and breach of non-compete agreements. No. 84-12950; R. J. Brown & Associates of America, Inc. v. Intec Engineering, Inc.; 80th District Court, Harris County, Texas.
- Co-counsel for plaintiff in offshore moorings industry alleging claims for theft of trade secrets, fraud and negligence. Settled after temporary injunction hearing. No. 78-51589; Single Buoy Moorings, Inc. v. Van Heijst; 55th District Court, Harris County, Texas.
- Obtained transfer of venue to Colorado for Colorado-based defendant in an alleged wrongful termination case. No. 03:4-CV-02596-K; Vinton v. Adam Aircraft Industries, Inc., United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Successfully represented entities in injunction matters in furtherance of enforcing non competition and non-solicitation agreements.
- Obtained confidential settlement on behalf of management level employee against major telecommunications company for failure to tender stock options.